- Manufactured from Fibreglass with a hand painted finish
Designed specifically for your bike offering unique styling and a splash of colour.
We designed these Infill Panels for the MT-10/SP to cover up the area of the chassis that looks unfinished! The original version of the MT-10 did include some tasteful panels that looked the part... so why did they remove it from the updated bike? Thankfully Pyramid have come to the rescue and developed a part to fill that gap.
These panels are manufactured using fibre-glass (in Lincolnshire) and hand-painted by Dream Machine in Nottingham. We always buy an original panel and respective graphics from the manufacturer to be able to match each colour as closely as possible!
We offer a range of finishes to include metallic colour matches flat gloss colours and unpainted for those who would prefer to personalise the product by adding their own paint job.
Our products will arrive safely packaged together with comprehensive fitting instructions and any additional fittings which may be required. No modification to your motorcycle is necessary.
We always advise the use of our Venture Shield protection film to minimise the effects of stone chips and cracking especially on painted products which sit low to the ground. Without Venture Shield fitted to these low forward facing parts of your bodywork then unfortunately damage from stones and other debris is unavoidable!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Orders will always be supplied in accordance with the product description and SKU shown.
- All parts are designed to fit the standard bike and are for normal road use only unless otherwise stated in the title and/or the listing itself.
- Images used on our website are for illustration purposes only and may not necessarily depict the actual version of the product offered in our listing.
- Items listed as 'Unpainted' will have surface imperfections and therefore require preparation and primer prior to being painted. Whilst the majority of our unpainted items are supplied in black some may occasionally be produced in white.